The New Jersey Food Council is an alliance of food retailers and their supplier partners united to provide vision and leadership to advance the interest of its members.
In support of this mission, we are committed to:
- Continuing and maintaining the Food Council’s reputation for excellence and integrity;
- Serving as an advocate on both legislative and regulatory issues on behalf of our retail members and the mutual interests of their supplier partners;
- Disseminating accurate and timely information in order to educate and inform government, our members and the public;
- Developing strategic alliances to further our mission and achieve our short and long term goals; and
- Enhancing the image of the food industry.
- We are pleased to announce and wholeheartedly congratulate all of the NJFC members who made the first ever ROI-NJ Influencers: Food & Beverage list! This elite group represents the best of the NJ food industry and continues to promote healthy communities and a vibrant economy. These leaders are truly anchors of the community. Below is […]Read More »
- Nearly 650 tickets were sold for New Jersey Food Council’s (NJFC) prestigious “Night of Distinction” reception on March 28, featuring a powerful slate of honorees and hundreds of prominent food industry executives. “This year’s honorees have greatly advanced the mission of the New Jersey Food Council, achieved significant food business success, and have a history of civic […]Read More »
- The food industry is well represented on @NJBIZ Power 100 List-2019! Congratulations to NJFC President Linda Doherty, Mark Clouse of Campbell’s, Joe Colalillo of ShopRite of Hunterdon County, Larry Inserra of Inserra ShopRites, NJFC Chair Richard Saker of Saker ShopRites, and Bob and Peter Unanue of GoyaFoods! https://njbiz.com/njbiz-power-100-f/ Read More »
- NJFC President Linda Doherty was to ROI-NJ’s Influencers’ Power List which includes elected officials, business leaders, association heads, and other industry leaders. ROI-NJ was quoted as saying, “Linda gets fully involved and has been able to help both the large food retailers and manufacturers work together on initiatives and advocate for the industry. Whether it’s billion-dollar […]Read More »
- The New Jersey Food Council (NJFC), in partnership with the New Jersey Retail Merchants Association (NJRMA), will host the 2018 Loss Prevention Conference and Exhibition at Forsgate Country Club in Monroe Township on Thursday, November 1. Linda Doherty, President & CEO of NJFC, explains the event tackles all aspects of loss prevention, ensuring security professionals […]Read More »